Version 3.0.5 is now available, from downloads and the plug-in update site. This is the latest release of our current “production” branch of JBoss Rules.
Watch this space for news of a milestone release very soon of the next major version.
Thanks to all out there who submitted bugs/fixes/patches and enhancements.
See below for Release Notes – JBoss Rules – Version 3.0.5 (note you can always get these from our JIRA issue tracking system when you want):
- [JBRULES-410] – More than one Query definition causes an incorrect Rete network to be built.
- [JBRULES-440] – Unable remove a rule package when it was added after it has been added and removed
- [JBRULES-455] – java.lang.NullPointerException at org.drools.util.LinkedList.remove(Unknown Source) in 3.0.4 while not in 3.0.3
- [JBRULES-459] – Literal constraint using ‘null’ triggers a NPE.
- [JBRULES-475] – Error in documentation concerning the joining of constarints
- [JBRULES-481] – LeftInputAdater.updateNewNode does incorrect propagation
- [JBRULES-499] – Rule not rendering activation group correctly
- [JBRULES-505] – Using a GLOBAL value in predicates in more than one rule – rule fails to evaluate correctly.
- [JBRULES-506] – Exception thrown when retract, reassert and retract again
- [JBRULES-523] – JoinNode and NotNode with empty binder throw exception with getConstraints()
- [JBRULES-532] – Query feature doesnt seem to work if there is more than one query.
- [JBRULES-539] – Combining self-exists() with calling QueryResults twice returns to much
- [JBRULES-542] – Drools core 3.0.4 – Drools does not remove itself as a listener when Facts are Retracted
- [JBRULES-548] – NPT when binding a variable and comparing that variable to another property of the same object the variable was bound from
- [JBRULES-550] – NPE while removing and adding same package
- [JBRULES-557] – Dynamically generated classes not accessed by drools classloader
- [JBRULES-562] – Security Permission problem in Websphere 6.1
- [JBRULES-566] – Not-Constraint is not working properly