Submission start: August 20th, 2007
Submission deadline: September 14th, 2007
Please read this before you start to solve the puzzle: Participation Rules
Please post your solution to: email@example.com
Puzzle from Dr. Gernot Starke, the winner of last round:
Difficulty level: Settler
- Three men, Abel, Locker and Snyder are married to Edith, Doris and Luisa, but not necessarily in this order.
- Each couple has one son.
- The sons are called Albert, Henry and Victor.
- Snyder is nor married to Luisa, neither is he Henry’s father.
- Edit is not married to Locker and not Albert’s mother.
- If Alberts father is either Locker or Snyder, then Luisa is Victor’s mother.
- If Luisa is married to Locker, then Doris is not Albert’s mother.
Who is married to whom and what are their sons called?
Taken from the German book “Denken als Spiel” by Willy Hochkeppel, 1973 (Thinking as a Game).