Davide Sottara has been working on the foundations for a Drools partial data reasoning, for his Phd, with Uncertainty Systems to express truth degrees. He’s made a small screenshot for us along with the proposed syntax. The idea is that different uncertainty systems can be configured to handle different evaluators for a given object type and field name – making it seamless to the rule language, beyond the notation shown.
- Traditional Pattern
- Shower( temperature == “hot” )
- Pattern with uncertainty evaluator
- Shower( temperature == ~“hot” )
- Pattern with uncertainty evaluator and parameters
- Shower( temperature == ~(10, $x, 15, $y) “hot” )