For the Drools Boot Camp SF09 I made up pre-installed Drools development environments for Sun’s VirtualBox. This environment has everything you need to start development of drools.
- Fedora 10
- Java 1.6 JDK
- Maven 2.0.9
- Ant 1.7.1
- JProfiler 5.2 (With Drools community license, only to be used with Drools)
- Eclipse 3.4 (with GEF, Subclipse, Drools and JProfiler plugins pre-installed, and Drools runtime configured)
- All environment variables correctly set
- Full Drools SVN checkout
- Maven repository populated with all Drools dependencies
- Initial Eclipse workspace created, with basic modules already checked in
- Documentation already built and set as FireFox home page
- Full build already done, including the eclipse plugin which downloads eclipse to build itself, and JBoss AS for the guvnor-standalone.zip which is in drools-guvnor.
The VirtualBox 2.2 image is exported and zipped and available here:
username : repoman
password : password
If anyone wants to improve on this image – preinstalled Netbeans, IntelliJ (with community license) or any other ideas, please feel free and let me know where I can download it from so I can make it available to others.