Up to date details can be found here:
14:15 – 18.45, Friday 17th July, BSG House, London, EC1V
The next JBug is being held on Friday 17th July. Attending the JBug at BSG will be a fantastic opportunity to:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills through specialist speakers talking about hot topics
- Share your knowledge with like-minded people
- Network and Socialise
The JBug is a regular gathering of JBoss Professional and other Open Source product users, developers, technical managers and architects. It provides a forum that enables users and customers to get together and discuss new technologies, development methodologies, interesting use cases and similar technical topics. At each meeting, different speakers will present on topics that can be suggested by the group.
The agenda for the JBug has now been finalised and it will focus on open source business rules management system and JBoss BRMS. Presentations include:
- BRMS Platform 5 Key Note – Mark Proctor, Worldwide JBoss Rules Lead
State of the Union, Future State
- BRMS Platform 5 Interactive – Graham Gear, JBoss Solutions Architect
Simple walk through of using the BRMS Platform
- BRMS Platform 5 Use Case – BSG
Please click here to register your place at this event.