There’s just too much happening to blog about it all myself, but here are some interesting blog entries out there!
- There will be a Drools & jBPM boot camp in San Francisco end of this month. It’s free but you need to register. For people that are attending the RulesFest conference, definitely a must. There’s one day dedicated to healthcare even. I personally won’t be able to attend unfortunately, but other core developers will be. And I’ll do a remote presentation on Clinical Decision Support on the healthcare day.
- The jBPM form designer is coming along nicely! A new video, showing some of the more advanced UI components, is available here.
- Eric Schabell put a version of the jBPM migration tooling in the cloud. This migration project helps you converting your jPDL processes into BPMN2, and they’re looking for input and feedback.
- Tihomir has released a new version of the web-based designer. Give it a try and let him know what you think (or if you encounter any issues).
- If you live in Argentina and if you’re interested in working with jBPM and Drools, there’s a job opening there with one of our partners that might interest you.