JBoss BRMS (Drools and jBPM) Workshops
Drools 5, the upstream for JBoss BRMS, is a Business Logic integration Platform, and provides a unified and integrated platform for Rules, Workflow and Event Processing. It’s been designed from the ground up so that each aspect is a first class citizen, with no compromises. Drools may be easily used with jBPM, a flexible business process management suite.
Want to learn more?
Join us for one of two complimentary full day, hands-on workshop on Drools and jBPM, where we will cover:
- The ecosystem that encompasses the Drools open source project and the JBoss BRMS
- Benefits of rules systems, business workflows, and specific challenges
- The history of rules systems, where they are going, and the current state of the art
- Various features of the BRMS via a hands on demo
- BPMN 2.0 and the future of Business Process Management
Be prepared to work hands-on with the tools, meet the team behind the engine, and have your questions answered. This event will give you unparalleled access to industry-recognized leaders in the rules community.
There are two dates to choose from:
Jim Tyrrell, Principle JBoss Solution Architect, Red Hat
Mark Proctor, Drools Project Lead and Founder, Red Hat
Edson Tirelli, Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat
Kris Verlaenen, jBPM Lead Engineer, Red Hat
Prakash Aradhya, Senior Product Manager, Red Hat
*Attendees are responsible for bringing their own laptop to this event. Please make sure your laptop has the ability to copy files from a USB, which will provide the software for the hands-on sessions, and have JDK 1.6 already installed.
Register now as space is limited. We look forward to seeing you there!