We are happy to announce a new release of the jBPM Designer, the Web-based business process Editor for jBPM 5.
Here is an overview of new features and most notable bug fixes in this release:
- Color Themes
- Localization – support for Japanese
- Custom Data-Input Editors
- Form Widgets for process and user task forms
- Full-screen support
- Visualization of Process Paths
- Voice-driven Commands (experimental!)
- Support for Guvnor 5.5
- Tomcat-specific WAR artifact
Notable Bug Fixes
- Support for Task-type-specific properties
- Service Node icons show correctly in process PNG image
- Alphabetical sorting of Stencil Set
- Canvas zooming fixes
- many more
You can download jBPM Designer version 2.3.0.Final from Sourceforge. If you are upgrading from an older Designer version, make sure to clear your browser cache before start using the new one.
For the next release we will strongly focus on
- Simulation and Replay capabilities
- Alternative asset storage options
- Usability enhacements
jBPM Designer is open-source and of course free! If you would like to be part of Designer development and discussions or just want to ask questions feel free to talk to us on the User Form, the Mailing List, or IRC.
You can also follow the latest news about the jBPM Designer on it’s Blog.