Google Summer of Code is a global program that offers students stipends to write code for open source projects. We have worked with the open source community to identify and fund exciting projects for the upcoming summer.
JBoss has created a list of possible ideas you can take a look at, but you can always propose us your own ideas as well !
For Drools & jBPM, we’ve added a few ideas to the list, but there is a Wiki page with over 10 possible jBPM proposals available here, including:
- jBPM on android
- Integrating jBPM with your own preferred project(s)
- Realtime Collaborative Editor for Drools Decision Tables using GWT and Errai OT/EC
- jBPM performance on steroids
- Document management system
- Mobile client(s) for jBPM
- From BPEL to BPMN2
- Social BPM using jBPM
- Process mining for jBPM
- jBPM and Drools for access control
- jBPM and Drools for clinical decision support
The deadline for student applications is May 3rd, 19:00 UTC, so if you’re interested but didn’t submit anything yet, you’ll need to be fast!