We just put out our second release candidate for the jBPM 6.0 release. All the components are feature complete and we’re working on solving the last remaining issues. So now is a good time to check out what’s coming and give feedback on some of the new features or issues you may encounter.
You can download the (full) installer from the download pages or get the artefacts from the JBoss Maven repo.
The getting started documentation should help you running the installer and starting your first process in the jBPM web console and/or Eclipse tools.
To highlight some of the new features and components, I’ll start doing regular blogs showcasing a particular component, feature, example, etc. in the next few weeks!
Like for example:
- getting started with the jbpm-installer
- web-based jBPM console (for managing process instances and tasks)
- the improved jbpm-designer (for modeling and simulating your business processes)
- the graphical form modeler (for creating human task and process forms)
- the data modeler (for creating data models)
- the Guvnor workbench (for building and deploying)
- the dashboard builder (for monitoring, dashboards and charts)
- the remote apis (REST, JMS, Java client)
- the updated Eclipse plugins
In case you have any questions or feedback, you can contact us through the usual channels (irc, forum, JIRA, etc.).