If you’re going to the Red Hat Summit on April, take advantage of this opportunity:
Plugtree is organizing a public training on Drools and jBPM the week after Red Hat Summit in the San Francisco area for April 21st to the 25th in four different modalities:
- Drools: April 21st to 23rd
- jBPM: April 21st, 24th and 25th
- Full (Drools + jBPM): April 21st to the 25th
This workshop introduces Business Process and Rules Management, preparing you to be immediately effective in using both Drools and jBPM to improve your applications. In the training, we will cover:
- All the different syntax for defining rules
- Drools runtime configuration tricks
- Writing BPMN2 files and projects from scratch, to the point of having runnable modules.
- jBPM configuration to gain full control of your process-based applications.
- Kie Workbench user guides, including tips for integration with other systems.
- Integration tips for architectural design of rule-based and process-based applications.
If you’re interested in this training, you can download the full agenda, or click here to register. You can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!
We offer options for Drools only (days 1 to 3), jBPM only (days 1, 4 and 5) and full training (days 1 to 5). Everyone can assist these trainings, regardless of their attendance to the Red Hat Summit