Last Friday (06.03.2015) jBPM 6.2.0.Final has been released.
It comes with large number of bug fixes and quite a list of new features, to name just few:
- improved services layer that support various framework add ons
- jbpm executor improvements and fixes to allow it to run time based reoccurring jobs and be executed in Spring environment
- improved usability and stability of the KIE workbench application
- Container support
- JBoss EAP
- and more that you can find here.
For bug fixes see change log (look at all versions that starts with 6.2.0…).
Let’s get started with latest and greatest! … in three steps
Step 1: Download
First you need to download it:
- complete installer
- individual web applications that are container specific so make sure you download one that fits your container (EAP, Wildfly, Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic)
Step 2: Read and learn
Learn more about jBPM and it’s various components by following latest version of documentation
Step 3: Try it
the best way to start is to follow jBPM installer chapter in documentation, but if you’re already running jBPM 6.1 you can take a look at this article that provides you with some useful hints on installation and upgrade procedure.
Not only jBPM
At the same time Drools and Optaplanner 6.2.0.Final has been released as well. Checkout their web pages to learn more.