As you might have guessed already, 2017 will be a great year for Drools, jBPM and Optaplanner! We have a lot of interesting things in the works! And what better opportunity to take a look under the hood at what is coming than joining us on a session, side talk or over a happy hour in the upcoming conferences?
Here is a short list of the sessions we have on two great conferences in the next month! The team and myself hope to meet you there!
Oh, and check the bottom of this post for a discount code for the Red Hat Summit registration!
- April 19th, 09:00: An Executable DMN Solution for Business Users – Bruce Silver and Edson Tirelli
- April 20th, 09:30: Supporting Unstructured Work – Kris Verlaenen
- May 2nd, 10:15: Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Primer: Capabilities, Vision and Roadmap – Mark Proctor, Phil Simpson, Prakash Aradhya
- May 2nd, 11:30: It’s all about the process: How Red Hat IT is using JBoss BPM Suite – Kris Verlaenen, Michael Cirioli and Maciej Swiderski
- May 2nd, 15:30: Decision Model and Notation (DMN) 101 – Edson Tirelli and Denis Gagné
- May 2nd, 15:30: Show me the money! Optimize your business with JBoss BRMS Business Resource Planner – Geoffrey De Smet and Duncan Doyle
- May 3rd, 10:15: Preview BPM Suite 7 And meet the brains behind it – Roger Palleja and Mark Proctor
- May 3rd, 15:30: Advanced Drools – Mark Proctor and Mario Fusco
- May 3rd, 15:30: End to End BPM: From process modeling to execution with Signavio and Red Hat – Duncan Doyle and Tom Debevoise
- May 3rd, 16:30: Deep dive on case management – Kris Verlaenen and Maciej Swiderski
- May 4th, 10:15: Case management applications with BPM – Kris Verlaenen, Andrew Bonham and Michelle Kelo
- May 4th, 15:30: Decisions at a fast pace: scaling to multi-million transactions/second at Amadeus – Tarek Zaigouche, Edson Tirelli, Gabriel Bechara and Matteo Casalino
- May 4th, 15:30: Dawn of the Citizen Developer: Low Code Application Development Made Easy in BPMS/BRMS 7 – Alexandre Porcelli and Mark Proctor