From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Infinispan required version has been upgrade to 12.1.4, including Data Index and Jobs services
- New runtime persistence addon using generic JDBC Driver.
- Jobs Service support for persistence using MongoDB
- Data Index Service support for persistence using PostgreSQL
- We now have a dedicated extension for Kogito Processes (kogito-quarkus-processes) on Quarkus Runtimes in addition to the platform extension (kogito-quarkus)
- It is now possible to use application.properties to provide Drools knowledge builder properties
- Monitoring dashboards now report the version of Kogito runtime so that it is possible to filter by version
- Support for Boundary Error Events
- The add-ons have been restructured! Please check out our guide to know more about it. You will need to update your dependencies
- Our team have identified an issue ( KOGITO-5525 ) that currently prevents the usage of the different persistent addons on Quarkus native images.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.11.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.8.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the "Get Started" button.