From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Introducing the new Spring Boot Starters. Now you can fine tune your Kogito Spring Boot project with the specific starter
- KOGITO-4470 – ConfigMap required ownerReference as controller
- KOGITO-5573 – Kogito Operator Data-Index Unable to connect to Infinispan Instance
- KOGITO-5538 – It is now possible to disable the generation of REST endpoints via properties. For example kogito.generate.rest=false disables the generation of all the endpoints while kogito.generate.rest.decisions=false disables the generation of the DMN endpoints (same apply to processes, rules and predictions)
- The usage of
kogito.persistence.postgresql.connection.urihas been discontinued in this release when using the Postgresql addon for Quarkus. The same configuration can now be achieved by using the Quarkus reactive data source.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.12.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.10.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the "Get Started" button.