From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Quarkus Dev Service for Data Index, see Dev Services for Kogito
- Enhanced support for multi instance sub-process.
- Support using Quarkus config mecanish, including profiles and YAML files.
- Serverless Workflow support for Workflow Compensation.
- Async execution support for process nodes
- Data Index PostgreSQL schema changes, please review release notes for more information.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.15.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.15.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.