From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Serverless Workflow example demonstrating SAGA pattern
- The OpenAPI generated REST Client adds process metadata to the HTTP requests. These metadata include process instance ID, process state, and so on. In callback scenarios, clients can add this information when returning a response to a given running process instance
- Serverless Workflow support for State data filters
- Serverless Workflow data merging support for action data filters
- Serverless Workflow support for data merging and event data filters
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.16.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.16.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.