From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Data Index support to Oracle database (thanks Scuilion for the contribution)
- Added use cases to examples to see the Management and Task consoles working with PostgreSQL persistence: process-usertasks-quarkus-with-console and process-usertasks-timer-quarkus-with-console
- Serverless Workflow supports Constants implementation
- Serverless Workflow supports Secrets implementation
- Serverless Workflow “useData” and “useResults” for events and actions.
- Kogito Serverless Workflow Implementation has been upgraded to version 0.8 of the specification. Please update your workflow files to align with the updated DSL.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.16.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.17.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.