From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Spring Boot upgraded to version to 2.4.9
- Serverless Workflow data input schema validation
- Serverless Workflow Rest Exception handler
- Serverless Workflow function reference replacement (for constraints and expressions)
- Serverless Workflow magic word for retrieving process metadata ($WORKFLOW.instanceId)
- Allow changing default incoming/outgoing channel name for messaging addon
- Allow MessageDecorator override to set Kafka record key
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.17.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.18.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.