We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.19.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.18.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.19.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Serverless Workflow expression handling improvements
- Serverless Workflow event timeouts support is implemented for the Callback and Switch states.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.18.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.19.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.