From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- SpringBoot upgrade to version 2.6.6
- [Serverless Workflows] Implement AuthRef property for function definitions to retrieve OpenAPI Documents
- [Serverless Workflows] Support Oauth2 for legacy REST Operations
- [Operator] Operator now supports users to define their own Kogito deployment using a plain k8s Deployment object by annotating it with kogito.kie.org/runtime: ‘true’.
- [Operator] Operator will now create a ConfigMap for every deployed supporting service, e.g. Management Console, allowing users to configure it easily.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.18.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.20.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.