We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.21.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.19.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.21.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- New source files add-on that allows you to download the source files (
- New Jobs integration add-on based on Messaging / Kafka
- OAuth2 support on Serveless Workflow OpenAPI
- Persistence add-ons for Spring Boot runtime have been updated with a new Maven Artifact Id, for more details see release notes.
- Codegen maven step should be disable or there is a likely chance openapi in SWF will stop working (Quarkiverse integration is enabled with codegen maven step and is still in experimental phase, some specs are working, but others not)
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.19.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.21.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.