We are very happy to announce the release of our Kogito Serverless Workflow Editor for GitHub extension in the Chrome Store.
How to install the extension?
A prerequisite is to have Google Chrome installed.
You can install the extension in two ways:
- Go to the Chrome Store and click on the Add to Chrome.
- Go to the KIE tools releases page, download and extract the chrome_extension_serverless_workflow_editor_VERSION.zip. Then in Google Chrome go to Customize and control → Settings → Extensions → Load unpacked and open the dist folder.
What does the extension do?
You can use the Serverless Workflow editor to edit the CNCF Serverless Workflow specification files in the code editor and view the Serverless Workflow diagram in the diagram visualizer.
What are its features?
- Dynamically updates the diagram as you edit the code.
- Saves the workflow diagram as
.svgfile in the workspace.
- Auto-completes the code based on context.
- Validates the code to provide an error free experience.
Here is a quick video of the extension at work:
For more information on the extension, take a look at our awesome guides!
Please do let us know your feedback so that we can continue improving the extension.
Thanks to all the awesome engineers who helped us to achieve this!!
Stay tuned to get more updates on the extension!