We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.27.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.22.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.27.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Adding patch http method for process instance. This allows partial updates of the process model.
- Variable change events are more specific, only the changed value of the Workflow model is published rather than the whole object
- Kogito now supports injection of multiple WorkItemHandlerConfig instances
- Fix ArrayNode merging to replace the whole array. This prevents duplication of values.
- Clone procedure performance has been improved.
- Exceptions thrown by an action can be stored into a process variable for BPMN.
- Quarkus SVG addon fails to compile in native mode, see KOGITO-7874
- WorkItemNotFoundException when running OpenAPI generated client in dev mode, see KOGITO-7878
- ClassNotFoundException in enum persistence KOGITO-7888
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.22.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.27.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.