From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
workflowdataproperty is no longer needed to start a process (OpenAPI documentation has been properly updated to reflect this)
- OpenAPI documentation is properly generated when an application defines several workflows.
- New custom marshaller/unmarshaller policy.
kogito-events-coredependency, which contains event related classes that were located in
kogito-servicesand classes located in
kogito-events-apiwhich depends on Jackson. As a consequence of this refactor,
kogito-events-apino longer depends on Jackson and kogito services dependency no longer contains event related classes.
CloneHelperclass works in native mode.
- Kogito Serverless Workflow Chrome Extension now uses by default the new visualization.
ProcessDataEventclass constructors have been refactored, keeping only the empty constructor and all arguments constructor. Therefore, any code outside Kogito using the removed constructor will fail to compile. The alternative is to use an empty constructor plus setters or the all arguments constructor, filling the gaps with nulls.
- If a
pom.xmlfile explicitly imports
kogito-events-apiand kogito services dependencies, it probably needs to be updated to replace them with
For more details, head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.24.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.