From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Quarkus 2.15 integration
- Upgraded Drools to version 8.31.1 to align with newly release drools-drl-quarkus-extension Quarkus extension, for more information, visit the following blog post.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.25.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.31.1 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.