We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.33.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.26.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.33.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Quarkus 2.16 integration
- Infinispan upgrade to version 14.0.4
- Keycloack upgrade to version 20.0.2
- New Data Index addons that allow running indexing capabilities as part of Kogito runtimes. For more details, visit the complete release notes. This includes the following new addons as Quarkus extensions:
- Integration with AsyncAPI quarkiverse extension
- Flyway added to help migrate Data Index schema based on Oracle database with Kogito upgrade.
- Serverless Workflow can now integrate with Camel Routes defined within the same Maven project. See this blog post for more information.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.26.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.33.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.