We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.34.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.26.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.34.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- [KOGITO-8469] Let Kogito Serverless Workflow Image Builder default to quarkus dev mode
- [KOGITO-8489] Async API now support using the same channel for publishing/subscribing
- [KOGITO-7982] Terminate=true is no longer needed in the end state for a workflow containing event states.
- [KOGITO-8249] Added workflow timeout support
- [KOGITO-8499] End state can now publish several events rather than one.
- [KOGITO-8330] ForEach state properly supports subprocess actions, passing the iteration param to them.
- [KOGITO-8375] Enhance dataindex for custom support to Primitive Datatypes Long/Float/Double
- [KOGITO-8228] Job Service New Public API including runtime addons
- [KOGITO-8351] Camel Routes integration in Serverless Workflow. To know more, see this blog post.
- Kogito Operator does not handle new Keycloak Operator, see KOGITO-8713
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.26.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.34.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.