We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.35.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.27.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.35.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Flyway integration for JDBC based persistence
- We have removed the use of kogito.persistence.auto.ddl property to initialize tables across persistence in Kogito. When using kogito-addons-quarkus-persistence-jdbc extension, we must set the quarkus.datasource.db-kind property to locate appropriate schema scripts.
- GET <processId> API does not return all active process instances any longer, but a subset of them. The number of instances returned is determined by the property kogito.process.instances.limit, whose default value is 1000. If you need finer control of those instances, please check data-index functionality.
- Users that want to reduce memory footprint might replace quarkus postgresql extension (quakus-jdbc-postgresql) by Quarkiverse embedded PostgreSQL extension (quarkus-embedded-postgresql)
- Data Index allows to be configured to use http-connector to consume Knative eventing.
- Removed kogito.persistence.auto.ddl property for JDBC persistence addons ( kogito-addons-quarkus-persistence-jdbc and kogito-addons-springboot-persistence-jdbc). Please refer to using Flyway integration in order to handle database creation.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.27.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.35.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.