From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Added support for CloudEvents to Serverless Workflow Knative custom function
- Implement action condition on Serverless Workflow
- Job Service embedded Quarkus extension
- Added Workflow executor. This allows embedded execution of workflows in a standard JVM.
- Added first draft of Workflow definition fluent API. This allows programmatically defining workflows.
- Added support for OnOverflow annotation. This allows users to control event publisher overflow policy through application properties.
- Fixed bug that prevents using JQ expressions in arrays.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.27.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.36.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.