From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Data Index addons that allow running indexing capabilities as part of Kogito runtimes, incorporate now the interaction with the Job Service embedded Quarkus extension.
- Rocksdb persistence quarkus add-on
- Serverless Workflow embedded executor dependency list has been substantially reduced.
- Added support for full GVK to Knative custom function
- Added support for existing “quarkus.flyway.locations” values
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.28.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.38.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.