From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- User can now send a custom CloudEvent ID in Serverless Workflow Knative custom functions
- Users can now override default behavior of Java service custom type (which creates object instance using reflection and default constructor) when using embedded serverless workflow execution (so they can, for example, use a spring boot bean)
- Fixed bug that prevent task deadlines functionality to work
- Fixed issue on data translation when using RestWorkItemHandler within a for each state
- [SW Operator] Update Serverless Operator to use CNCF go-sdk model
- Fixed bug that prevents sending Process, UserTask, and Variable events in knative eventing.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.29.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.39.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.