From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Start CloudEvent attributes and extensions are accessible as KogitoProcessContext.headers().
- Character “-” is supported in serverless workflow identifier string.
- If there is a parsing error in one of the BPMN/SWF resources, the build procedure can continue if kogito.codegen.process.failOnError property is set to false.
- Logging improvements.
- When a message publishing failure is detected, a log is printed.
- If sysout or script custom type are missing a mandatory attribute, a more user friendly exception is thrown.
- Added SSL support for REST custom type.
- Embedded Serverless Workflow executor. Kafka support
- Added CallbackState.
- Added EventState.
- Added event publishing.
- Fix issue when constant string specified as message of Sysout action is a single word.
- Swagger documentation is properly generated when the output schema is present.
- SWF Project (single file) to CR generator
- Implement the Knative Addressable interface in dev profile
- Enforce ConfigMap mount path for files referenced by the function definition
- Cannot create Workflow on Openshift if
- Do not fail the Dev mode Container Image if the workflow is invalid
- KSW Discovery – You need to define a KubernetesServiceCatalog implementation
- Add dataindex to usecase example working with knative eventing
- Allow Data-index to consume different kind of eventing
- Avoided Data Index warnings about OpenAPI duplicated operationIds
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.30.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.