From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Track user identity in Kogito events
- Allow PostgreSQL persistence for process instance state when using SW executor
- New endpoints REST to retrieve workflows and schema
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.31.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.43.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.